要么就完全不建立对话,我们想用尽一切办法,莎拉。
Well, the alternative is no dialogue at all. We don't wanna leave any stone unturned. Sara.
《纸牌屋 第四季》《House of Cards Season 4》
我不是说在这个问题上我的观点不会变了,当然,我接受对话。
I'm not saying that my opinion won't change on this matter, and, of course, I'm always open to dialogue.
《傲骨贤妻 第五季》《The Good Wife Season 5》
部分是的我改编自一段关于爱的有剧本对话,我现在的这些想法,有什么不对吗?
In part. I adapted it from a scripted dialogue about love. Is there something wrong with these thoughts I'm having?
《西部世界 第一季》《Westworld Season 1》
马克。艾哈迈德一向鼓励这样的恐怖行动,你为什么认为任何的对话能带来和平的结果?
Mark. Ahmadi has consistently encouraged acts of terror like this one. What makes you think that any sort of dialogue will lead to a peaceful resolution?
《纸牌屋 第四季》《House of Cards Season 4》
如果中方没有诚意进行一场有意义的对话,探讨美国公司的知识产权,以及对我政府网络设施的蓄意攻击。
Now, if the Chinese are not willing to engage in a meaningful dialogue about intellectual property of American corporations, as well as this deliberate targeting of our government's online infrastructure.
《纸牌屋 第二季》《House of Cards Season 2》
好吧,这是我们第一次这样对话。
Okay. So this is the first time we've had this conversation.
《明日边缘》《Edge of Tomorrow》
这些应该是我们之间很私密的对话。
Look, that was supposed to be like a private, personal thing between us.
《老友记 第三季》《Friends Season 3》
这样很没礼貌,我们的对话结束了。
That is rude, and this conversation is over.
《无敌破坏王》《Wreck-It Ralph》
你的大脑天生就是要用对话学习语言。
And your brain is designed to learn a language through conversation.
《托福学习视频》《TOFEL(无字幕版)》
这种话在有教养的对话总是听不到的。
It's not a term one usually hears in civilized conversation.
《哈利波特与密室》《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》
男人也一样啊,那些更衣室里的对话呢?
You know, I mean, come on, guys do the same thing, I mean, what about all that locker room stuff.
《老友记 第三季》《Friends Season 3》
这就是为什么和别人对话时你会很紧张。
It's why you're nervous when speaking with others.
《托福学习视频》《TOFEL(无字幕版)》
我们只希望我们进行的研究,以及我和基普进行的对话,克里斯和基普进行的对话与研究为故事提供了资料,而观众会感觉到的。
And we just hope that the research we've done and the conversations I'd had with Kip, and that Chris had had with Kip, informed the narrative and that the audience would feel that.
《《星际穿越》中的科学》《The Science of Interstellar》
我挺喜欢我们前几天的对话,希望能继续。
Well, I enjoyed our conversation the other day, and I was hoping to continue it.
《生活大爆炸 第十一季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》
甜心,你们的对话让我觉得有点不舒服了。
Sweetie, this conversation is starting to make me a little uncomfortable.
《老友记 第十季》《Friends Season 10》
我们曾有过这样的对话。这几年我们有很多的分歧。
We've had this conversation before. And we've had our disagreements over the years.
《西部世界 第一季》《Westworld Season 1》
有意思,我跟我妈在关于上教堂这点上有过同样对话。
Interesting. My mother and I have the same agreement about church.
《生活大爆炸 第三季》《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》
如果没有关于“2”的对话,我都已经数到3四遍了。
I could've counted to 3 like four times without all the 2 talk.
《老友记 第三季》《Friends Season 3》
他刚刚用所以吧来结束对话的吗?我们赶紧坐下吧。
Did he really just end a conversation on So? Let's just take our seats.
《摩登家庭 第六季》《Modern Family Season 6》
因为一旦这样做了,对话也就随之终止,我们绝不会这样。
Because the minute you do that, your discussion is over, and we cannot do that any longer.
《奥普拉演讲》《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》